Next Saturday I will be giving a presentation on everything parents need to know about test prep. Afterwards, there will be a Q&A where I will answer questions about all aspects of the test prep process. I’ve been tutoring for over 5 years and have helped many students improve their scores, receive additional scholarships, and get into their dream schools.
- Date: Saturday, March 30th
- Time: 10:30am-11:30am
- Location: Ridgemont Academy 417 – A Gentry St, Spring, TX 77373
Here is a small sample of some of the questions I will answer.
- Which tests to take? When?
- How should students prepare? How can they excel?
- What are the differences between the tests?
- What are colleges looking for?
- How do scores affect acceptance and scholarships?
- Can students take tests more than once?
- What’s a good score?