I’ve taught my SAT Intensive class in The Woodlands, TX area for the last 5 years. Now, anyone in the world can join my elite SAT prep class. Keep reading for more information.
I’m offering this class to accommodate students with busy weekends. The class will meet live online via Zoom for 8 Wednesdays from 6 PM to 9 PM CST. The class starts on June 8th, 2022 and is limited to 15 students. It leads up to the August 27th SAT.
Class Dates: 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27
- Full-length diagnostic practice test before class to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Covers all sections of the SAT and teaches how to approach each type of question with numerous examples
- SAT test-taking strategies and tips/tricks
- Weekly homework and practice to solidify topics covered in class
- All material is included (no extra books to buy)
- Interactive live class (ask/answer questions as you learn)
- Recording available if student misses a class
- SAT Philosophy & Class Overview
- General Math Strategies
- Math Section Part 1
- General English Strategies
- English Section
- General Reading Strategies
- Reading Section
- Math Section Part 2
- Review & Extra Practice
Why Reeves Tutoring?
I take the SAT every year and consistently score in the 99th percentile. I’ve taught this class over 30 times and continuously improve it. The hundreds of students I’ve taught have nothing but good things to say, but don’t take it from me: check out my reviews on Google and Facebook. In addition to this small group class, I’ve tutored students privately for over 8 years and continue to have great results. My average student increases their SAT score by 100-150 points, sometimes more.
Register Now to Reserve Your Spot
The cost for the entire class is $750. This is an incredible value for the 24 hours of class time as well as expert assistance and feedback throughout your student’s entire SAT journey. Pay a $100 deposit to reserve a spot. The balance is due the first week of class. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.